Ecoya Celebrations – 4 Burners – 900gNovember 28, 2017
Ecoya Celebrations – 345gNovember 28, 2017
Ecoya Madison Jar Candles – 400g
Natural Australian soy wax (400g). Lasts for up to 80 hours.
- Coconut and Elderflower – Delicious caramel, coconut and elderflower inspire a fruit cocktail scent with lime, bergamot, lemon and pinapple.
- Sun-Kissed Lime and Sea Salt (Limited Edition) – Sparkling citrus and sage atop a floral-ozone heart and a base of moss, patchouli and sandalwood, offering perfumes of blossoming greenery, fresh fruit cocktails and island spices.
- Blue Cypress and Amber – A warm base of amber, folded through an Australian blue cypress-inspired and myrrh fragrance, with a hint of honey dried tropical fruits.
- Spiced Ginger and Musk – Influences of spicy ginger and iris open pu to a warm heart of vanilla, amber and patchouli.
- Cedarwood and Leather – A gentle touch of vetiver and bergamot drift over a warm mix of leather, clove and cedarwood creating a deep, enveloping fragance.
- French Pear – The essence of a crisp pear blended with a hint of vanilla and infused with clove for a rich and sophisticated scent.
- Guava and Lychee Sorbet – Tropical layers of ripe guava nectar, interwoven with a lively lychee-inspired scent and a cocktail of berries.
- Lotus Flower – The influence of Australian white lotus flower, infused with deep shades of Pacific vanilla and patchouli.
- Vanilla Bean – A velvety and rich, full-bodied vanilla bean extract is deliciously wrapped in creamy tons of butterscotch to create a rich, indulgent and luxurious fragrance.
- Lemongrass and Ginger – Influences of ginger and freshly cut lemongrass, muddled with mint and aromatic herbs.
- Sweetpea and Jasmine – Capturing the essence of sweet pea and Australasian white jasmine, uplifting notes of watermelon and cucumber round out a fragrance.
Coconut and Elderflower, Sun-kissed Lime and Sea Salt, Blue Cypress and Amber, Spiced Ginger and Musk, Cedarwood and Leather, French Pear, Guava and Lychee Sorbet, Lotus Flower, Vanilla Bean, Lemongrass and Ginger, Sweetpea and Jasmine